Wednesday, May 23, 2012

work & play


More working today. We met with Marijke to talk about pigs and Samme for cattle and logistics. We’ve got a detailed summary developed of what we plan to execute in the next two weeks and I feel really good about it! I am getting to take a more active role in the group, too! The work day just flew by, and then we all got to go out!
We took the bus to Ghent and then walked around for a bit. Dinner was at Amadeus, famous for its ribs!!!


As you can see, it was so good! It was all-you-can-eat, too, but I was a only able to consume one rack! I enjoyed just getting to hang out with friends. I know I said I would’t drink anymore while I was here, but I really wanted to try the cherry beer. That was the last one I swear!


But now it’s bedtime, another full day of work tomorrow!

Greetz!

No comments:

Post a Comment