Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Busy, Busy!


Ah, today was so busy! But today busy was good because we got so much done! We took what we gathered from our meeting with the researchers yesterday, and we were able to come up with a plan for every aspect of the animal science/agricultural engineering group. I feel a lot better today about my input and the input of the other members of my group. Everyone got along a lot better after our initial day of brainstorming. I also felt a lot more useful today because I was able to be the note keeper with my computer and keep everything in an organized manner that satisfied my type-A personality.

Everything is just going so much better now! I will admit I’ve probably sounded very sad and at times negative about my experience in Belgium, but today I can only smile! :) :) :) 

It is warm and sunny today, and everything is going so right! I’ve enjoyed every minute of today and time is just flying! Not only am I happy about the prospect of home, but I’m also just loving my experience here! We get to go to the fisheries in Oostende on 5/29, so I’m really looking forward to that. Now that our plans are concrete, I feel like my group will be very successful.

I think I’m also finally feeling 100% comfortable with my host family! It’s like I’m one of the kids…

I just had a delicious chocolate cookie, and I’m watching E! :)

We’re all going out tomorrow night, so I look forward to that!

Greetz!

No comments:

Post a Comment