Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Finally Friday


It's finally Friday, I'm free again, I've got my motor running for a wild weekend--in LONDON! Man, Hank Jr. sure had it right. 
Today was really slow at work. I'm at the point where I have to wait for the approval of people at ILVO to move forward, so I had to wait around a lot for people to reply to my emails. I'm completely done with rabbits... yahoo! Chickens will be done easily as long as they get me some photos PRONTO. The sustainability video is a little slow going. Sophie sent me revisions to the script I wrote up today, so I'll address that Monday. I have a big obstacle to cross with that video, too, because I just found out that all of the stock videos I want to buy are about $80 apiece for just 10 seconds of footage. 
I was the last one there today because almost everyone went to run in a race in a nearby city. Arthur's host dad was picking me up, and I started to get a little scared that maybe he forgot about me. In the end he showed up at 5:00 sharp... woo... if he had forgotten about me I don't know how I would've managed to get home. Take the bus to Gent-St. Pieters and then walked for half an hour I guess... :p lucky for me he didn't forget! 
Tomorrow we are meeting at the train station at 6 AM to travel to LONDON! I'm excited to go in the tunnel under the English Channel, but I betcha I'll be asleep when it happens. It's a 90% chance of rain, but I hope it stays dry because we have an open-top bus tour and river cruise planned for tomorrow. I probably won't post again until Sunday night, but then you'll get to hear all about my adventures in England. I'm really hoping to snap a pic walking on Abbey Road. 
I better go to sleep so I can wake up at 5 AM ;)
Salut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment