Thursday, May 3, 2012

Final Preparations


Still no word on a host family…

Today was our  last meeting. We received a day-by-day itinerary, so it’s all beginning to sink in. We’re really going… I will really be leaving the country soon.

We mostly just talked about small housekeeping items. The basics about packing, carry-ons, liquids… I’ve pretty much figured out what I’m packing, but we’ve just been informed that the weather is unseasonably cold and wet… I may have to do some reconfiguring.

I also just found out that we will be staying in a hostel in London. The name itself sounds a little intimidating, but I’ve heard from multiple people that they are really cool places to stay because lots of travelers will be there with fun stories about their travels.

Finals are coming up, so I really haven’t had much time to mentally prepare for this trip. I can’t believe it’s almost here! I’ve decided that no matter who I stay with I’m going to make the best of this experience… so ready!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment